EVENT: Foosteer Initiative End of the year Christmas Party for Widows and the Fatherles
VENUE: FLAT 330, RACAFOAM ESTATE AJAOKUTA
INTRODUCTION: In order to give a boost to the widows and fatherless this Christmas season, foosteer initiative put together an event to share gifts and experiences with this special group of persons, to help reduce the burden of what to eat this Christmas. The event commenced by 2pm with arrival of guest and registration, followed with an opening prayer by Mrs Omata Pauline Ele. The program had in attendance 60 persons. Below is agenda of the event.
· ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION
· OPENING PRAYER
· GENARAL INTRODUCTION
· WELCOME ADDRESS / OBJECTIVE WHY WE ARE HERE
· FIRST SCRIPTURAL READING Ex 22:22 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.KJV
· SPECIAL MINISTRATION – Memory verse or song
· ORGANIZATIONAL PROFILE
· MUSIC INTERLUDE
· SECOND SCRIPTURAL READING Deut 10:18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment. KJV
· GROUP ACTIVITIES: DISCUSSIONS/BRAINSTORMING/PLAYLET(Group leader first request, if anybody has any question generally? this could become your topic of discussion, that will lead to brainstorming to find solution, and eventually you act it as drama. i.e Playlet)
· SERMON- CHARGE
· GAME- JESUS BASKET FOR MOTHERS (3 PERSONS)
· DANCE COMPETITION & CHAIR DANCE FOR CHILDREN
· OFFERRINGS AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERISM/SPONSORSHIP
· SPELLING BEE GROUP A & GROUP B
· SNAP SHOTS
· DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIALS
· VOTE OF THANKS
· CLOSING PRAYERS
Foosteer Initiative partnered with Gospel Faith power Evangelistic Ministies Ajaokuta and good spirited individuals, this Christmas to bring more than 40 widows a full Christmas Lunch!
Each family received enough food to feed a family of four for two days. They also received writing materials for their children.
It was an amazing time of fellowship, as Foosteer Initiative Board Member Mrs M.A Ocheni coordinated the interactive sessions, which led to meaningful contributions from members present at the event. Everyone enjoyed a double portion of lunch and the kids ministered in songs and played around. Thank you to our Foosteer Initiative partners for giving this families even more reasons to be thankful this Christmas, together we are touching the lives of the less privileged. Your love gifts and donations will never go unrewarded, for he that gives to the poor will never lack.
|group interactive sessions and refreshment|